Your jewellery is precious, take care of it!
Here are some pieces of advise to help you to take care of your jewellery:
- Keep your jewellery away from chemicals, extreme temperatures and sunlinght.
- After wearing your jewellery, gently wipe it with a clean cotton cloth.
- Store your jewellery separately in their pouches or in small pastic bags.
- Remove your jewellery when doing household tasks.
- Apply make-up, hair spray and perfume after putting on your jewellery.
- Do not store your jewellery next to heatings or windows and avoid too wet rooms.
- Do not wear your jewellery white swimming, bathing or under the shower.
- To restore lustre and prevent tarnish you can clean the metal parts of your jewellery with a jewellery polishing cloth.